-- Prepare soup and begin to simmer - 10 minutes
-- Prepare sandwich; complete soup and serve - 20 minutes
1 medium tomato
1 (14-ounce) pizza crust
1/4 cup wasabi horseradish mayonnaise
1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
8 (1-ounce) slices Deli pastrami
1 cup spring mix salad blend
garlic cooking spray
1. Preheat 2-sided tabletop grill. Rinse tomato and slice thinly. Cut pizza crust in half. Spread 2 tablespoons mayonnaise on each half. Layer on one crust: cheese, tomato slices, pastrami and spring mix. Top with other crust, mayonnaise side down.
2. Coat grill with cooking spray. Place sandwich on grill and press lid down firmly. Cook 6 minutes, occasionally pressing lid. Slice into wedges and serve.
2 cups frozen pepper stir-fry (contains sliced green, red, yellow peppers and onions)
1 tablespoon roasted garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles
1 (19-ounce) can hearty tomato soup
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
24 nacho cheese tortilla chips
1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
1. Preheat large saucepan on high 1-2 minutes. Chop stir-fry into bite-sized pieces and place in pan with garlic, chili powder, and chiles. Cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in soup, chicken broth, and sour cream. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Crush 3 tortilla chips into each serving bowl and add soup. Stir in 1 tablespoon cheese and crush 3 more tortilla chips on top. Serve.
Heat panini in a large, preheated skillet and cover with a smaller skillet. Press down firmly while cooking over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on each side.