Parmesan-Crusted Chicken With Garlic-Herb Pasta
- Makes 4 Servings
- Total Time:
- 30 minutes
- Active Time:
- 30 minutes
-- Prepare chicken and begin to bake - 10 minutes
-- Prepare pasta; serve - 20 minutes
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 teaspoons Italian bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine mayonnaise and cheese. Arrange chicken on baking sheet; top evenly with mayonnaise mixture and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
2. Bake 15-20 minutes or until chicken is 165°F. Serve.
zest of 1/2 lemon
8 oz angel hair pasta
3 tablespoons herb garlic butter
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 cups arugula (or baby spinach) leaves
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
-- Bring water to boil for pasta.
-- Zest/grate lemon peel (no white; 1/2 teaspoon).
1. Cook and drain pasta following package instructions.
2. Combine in medium bowl: butter, oil, and zest. Stir in pasta until butter melts.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve.
-- Complete your meal with fresh salad blend, crusty baguette, and carrot cake for dessert.
-- Try this recipe with pork cutlets instead of chicken.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 440kcal; FAT 28g; CHOL 125mg; SODIUM 390mg; CARB 2g; FIBER 0g; PROTEIN 42g; VIT A 2%; VIT C 0%; CALC 8%; IRON 8%
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 380kcal; FAT 18g; CHOL 25mg; SODIUM 320mg; CARB 43g; FIBER 3g; PROTEIN 11g; VIT A 10%; VIT C 4%; CALC 10%; IRON 10%