Prepare ravioli and begin to boil - 15 minutes
Using clean knife and cutting board, prepare salad; complete ravioli and serve - 15 minutes
One-Pan Sausage Ravioli
1/2 cup frozen diced onions
1 tablespoon roasted garlic
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 pound Italian sausage links
1 (26-ounce) jar tomato basil pasta sauce
1 1/2 cups water
1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated four-cheese ravioli
1. Place onions, garlic, and olive oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Remove casing from sausage by cutting off one end of casing and squeezing contents into pan. Slide casing through fingers to remove entire contents. Wash hands. Cook 5-7 minutes until meat is brown and no pink remains. Stir frequently and break meat up as it cooks.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil and cook 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender and sauce thickens. Serve.
1/4 cup canned artichoke hearts
1/4 cup roasted red peppers
1 cup grape tomatoes (rinsed)
1 (10-ounce) bag European salad blend
1/4 cup sliced green olives
1/2 cup seasoned croutons
1/4 cup light olive oil vinaigrette
1. Dice artichokes and peppers into small, bite-size pieces. Slice tomatoes in half, if desired
2. Place salad blend, artichokes, peppers, tomatoes, and olives in salad bowl; chill until ready to serve.
3. Add croutons and salad dressing; toss and serve.
Try this recipe with lean ground beef, chicken, or turkey. It requires only one pan, making cleanup a snap!