2 (1.9-oz) boxes frozen mini phyllo shells
1/2 cup Deli crumbled gorgonzola cheese
1/2 cup cooked bacon pieces
1/2 cup peach all-fruit spread
1 cup frozen sliced peaches, thawed
1/4 cup smoked almonds
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place shells on baking sheet.
- Combine cheese and bacon. Fill each shell with about 1/2 teaspoon peach spread and about 1 teaspoon cheese mixture. Bake 7–8 minutes or until cheese begins to soften. Meanwhile, chop peaches and almonds finely.
- Remove shells from oven; top evenly with peaches and sprinkle with almonds. Serve.
Time - 30 minutes (Makes 30)
3 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
Zest of 1 lemon
1 (8-oz) tub salmon cream cheese
1 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
1 (4-oz) package smoked salmon
24 dill/sea salt/olive oil wheat crackers
1/4 cup fresh dill sprigs
- Slice green onions; zest/grate lemon peel (no white; 1 tablespoon). Place onions, zest, cream cheese, sour cream, and horseradish in food processor bowl; process until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to medium serving bowl; chop salmon finely, then gently fold into cheese mixture. Chill 10 minutes. 3.
- Place spoonful of cheese mixture onto each cracker; top with dill. Serve.
Time - 25 minutes (Makes 24)
2 medium leeks, thinly sliced
8 oz Deli Brie cheese
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
4 oz fresh gourmet mushroom blend, coarsely chopped
2 links chicken (or pork) mild Italian sausage (6–8 oz)
1/3 cup julienne-cut, sun-dried tomatoes
1/4 cup heavy cream 1 Bakery baguette, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut leeks in quarters lengthwise and rinse well. Slice leeks, white part only (1 cup). Remove rind from Brie; cut cheese into small pieces.
- Chop garlic and mushrooms. Preheat large nonstick sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Remove sausage from casing (wash hands). Place sausage in pan; brown 5–6 minutes, stirring to crumble sausage, or until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Combine remaining ingredients (except bread) with sausage in 2-quart baking dish. Bake 20–22 minutes, stirring once halfway through, or until hot and bubbly. Serve with baguette slices.
Time - 40 minutes (Makes 8)