4 English muffins, split open
2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
1 cup vanilla low-fat Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons peanut butter powder (or spread)
4 peanut butter sandwich cookies
- Heat English muffins following package instructions.
- Place preserves in microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until hot. Slice strawberries; stir into jam.
- Combine yogurt and peanut butter powder until blended; spread onto each side of muffins and top with strawberry mixture. Crush cookies; sprinkle on top. Serve.
1/2 seedless cucumber
2 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped
2 cups plain low-fat Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1/2 cup raisins
4 tablespoons walnut pieces
- Peel cucumber and chop finely (1 cup); chop mint. Combine mint, yogurt, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons oil until blended.
- Assemble by dividing raisins into bottom of 4 parfait glasses (or bowls); top with one-half of the yogurt.
- Layer with cucumbers and remaining half of the yogurt mixture. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with walnuts. Serve.