1 tablespoon fresh tarragon (finely chopped)
1 carton lemon yogurt (5-6 oz)
4 tablespoons lemon herb finishing butter, divided
2 lobster tails
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
1 1/2 lb grilling steaks (strip, ribeye, or sirloin)
1/2 lb fresh asparagus spears
6 oz pre-sliced portabella mushrooms
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Remove stems and chop tarragon.
- Remove tough root end from asparagus.
- Cut lobsters (including shell) in half lengthwise (wash hands).
- Preheat grill (or grill pan).
- Whisk together yogurt, 2 tablespoons herb butter, and tarragon for sauce; set aside.
- Season steaks with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place on grill; cook 3-5 minutes on each side or until 145°F (for medium rare). Remove steaks from grill; cover to keep warm.
- Combine asparagus, mushrooms, oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place on grill; cook 2-3 minutes, turning once, or until tender. Remove from grill; cover to keep warm.
- Melt 2 tablespoons herb butter in microwave on HIGH for 10 seconds. Brush cut side of lobster with the melted herb butter. Place lobster on grill; cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until flesh is opaque and firm.
- Divide asparagus between serving plates. Top with steak and then mushrooms; place 1/2 lobster tail on the side. Drizzle sauce over steak and serve extra butter on the lobster.