-- Preheat oven; prepare lasagna and begin to bake (20 minutes)
-- Bake lasagna; serve (50 minutes)
1 lb lean ground beef, 7% fat
1 (1-oz) packet reduced-sodium taco seasoning
1 (14.5-oz) can diced tomatoes, drained and divided
1 (12-oz) bag frozen southwest blend vegetables (corn, beans, peppers, onions)
1/2 cup salsa con queso
1 (10-oz) can enchilada sauce
5 (10-inch) flour tortillas
8 oz Mexican-blend shredded cheese
1 (6-oz) container Publix Deli guacamole
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat 9-inch-square baking dish with spray.
2. Preheat large, nonstick sauté pan on medium 2-3 minutes. Place meat in pan; brown 5-7 minutes, stirring to crumble meat, or until no pink remains. Drain fat. Stir taco seasoning and 1 cup tomatoes into meat. Remove meat mixture from pan.
3. Add vegetable blend to same pan; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until hot. Stir in 1/2 cup salsa con queso; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Remove pan from heat and set aside.
4. Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce over bottom of dish; top with 1 tortilla, 1/4 cup cheese, then 1 1/2 cups meat mixture, spreading meat out evenly. Place another tortilla on top; top with 1/4 cup cheese and 1 cup vegetables. Repeat layers.
5. Top with remaining tortilla, 3/4 cup enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup tomatoes, and 1 cup cheese. Cover dish with foil; bake 30 minutes.
6. Remove foil; bake 10 more minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes to cool. Top with guacamole. Serve.
-- Complete your meal with toppings for the lasagna (such as black olives, salsa, sour cream, lettuce shreds), fresh salad blend, crusty bread, and tres leche cake for dessert.
-- Letting the lasagna stand to cool will help you cut the lasagna into clean, mess-free servings.