3/4 cup silken tofu, drained
1/3 cup Key lime juice
3 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon honey, divided
2 tablespoons olive oil spread (or margarine)
3 teaspoons blackening seasoning, divided
8 frozen shrimp skewers (thawed, if needed)
- Preheat grill; drain tofu. Place in medium bowl: tofu, lime juice, and 3 tablespoons honey; whisk until blended, then set aside.
- Combine in small bowl: olive oil spread, 2 teaspoons blackening seasoning, and remaining 1 teaspoon honey until blended; brush evenly over shrimp skewers.
- Place shrimp on grill. Sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon blackening seasoning. Cook 2 minutes; turn and cook 1–3 more minutes and until shrimp are opaque.
Note: Shrimp may be cooked in a grill pan preheated on medium-high lightly coated with oil (cook time will be about the same). Transfer shrimp to serving platter; serve shrimp with lime sauce.
2 large tomatoes
2 ripe avocados
1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
1 cup light sour cream
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
16–18 sprigs fresh cilantro
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut tomatoes into 1/2-inch-thick wedges; peel, pit, and cut avocados into quarters. Slice onion. Cut mozzarella in half and then slice thinly. Arrange slices on serving platter, alternating between tomatoes, avocado, onions, and cheese.
- Place remaining ingredients in food processor bowl (or blender); process until sauce turns green and is smooth. Drizzle over salad and serve.