-- Preheat oven
-- Prepare fries and begin to bake - 10 minutes
-- Prepare sandwiches through step 4 - 15 minutes
-- Complete fries; assemble sandwiches and serve - 5 minutes
Italian Beef Dip Sandwiches
1/4 cup zesty Italian dressing
1 tablespoon roasted garlic
2 1/2 cups frozen pepper stir-fry (sliced bell peppers, onions)
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 Bakery hoagie rolls
1/4 cup mild pepper rings
1 (10.5-ounce) can condensed beef broth
1 tablespoon dill relish
12 ounces Deli sliced cooked roast beef
1. Preheat large sauté pan on high 1-3 minutes. Place dressing, garlic, pepper stir-fry, and pepper in pan. Cook 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until vegetables are tender.
2. Slice rolls horizontally to, but not through, other side; set aside. (Or for warm crusty rolls, place in oven 3-5 minutes before fries are done.)
3. Stir pepper rings, broth, and relish into stir-fry and bring to boil.
4. Separate beef slices while adding to pepper mixture. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand 3-5 minutes or until fully heated.
5. Fill rolls, using tongs, with beef mixture. Use liquid for dipping sauce. Serve.
16 ounces frozen seasoned French fries
1-2 fresh chives (optional; rinsed)
3/4 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
1 tablespoon cooked bacon pieces
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil. Arrange fries in a single layer on foil. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden. Chop chives finely.
2. Lift corners of foil to gather fries into center, making a mound. Sprinkle cheese, bacon, and chives over fries. Bake 1-2 more minutes or until cheese melts. Serve.
Serve fries with ranch dressing as a dipping sauce.