1 lime, for zest/juice
1/4 cup honey
2 teaspoons chipotle pepper sauce
4 (1-inch-thick) boneless pork chops (about 1 1/2 lb)
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon canola oil
- Preheat grill (or grill pan).
- Zest lime (1 teaspoon); squeeze for juice (2 1/2 teaspoons).
- Whisk honey, pepper sauce, juice, and zest until blended.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper, then coat with oil (wash hands). Place pork chops on grill; grill 5–6 minutes on each side and until pork is 145°F. During last minute of grill time, baste both sides of pork chops with honey sauce.
- Remove pork chops from grill and baste again; let stand 5 minutes to rest. Drizzle remaining sauce over pork chops. Serve.
4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
1/3 cup canned mandarin oranges, drained
1 cup watermelon chunks
1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
2 tablespoons raspberry vinaigrette
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
2 tablespoons shelled sunflower seeds
- Place 1 cup romaine on each serving plate.
- Drain oranges. Cut fresh fruit into bite-size pieces, if desired. Combine fruit and divide mixture evenly over romaine.
- Drizzle dressing over fruit; top with cheese and seeds. Serve.