2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped (optional)
4-6 Deli chicken tenders (about 1 lb)
1 (24-oz) package refrigerated mashed potatoes
1 (12-oz) jar chicken gravy
1 (11-oz) can yellow and white corn, drained
1 1/2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop chives. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Spread potatoes evenly in 2-quart baking dish. Top with chicken, gravy, and then corn; cover with foil. Bake 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove foil and top with cheese; bake 3-4 more minutes more or until cheese melts. Top with chives. Serve.
2 medium golden apples
2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar, divided
1 (13-oz, 8-ct) can flaky cinnamon rolls with icing
1 cup vanilla almond low-sugar granola
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
- Cut apples into small pieces (2 cups); toss with 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar.
- Open can of rolls (do not separate rolls). Instead, unroll entire dough on baking sheet and press edges of rolls together to form a crust about 9- x 13-inches. Sprinkle apples over crust; bake 6-7 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Top with granola; bake 6-7 minutes more or until center is cooked and golden. Let stand 2-3 minutes to cool.
- Place icing (from cinnamon rolls) in microwave-safe dish; microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) for 20-30 seconds or until thin and pourable. Drizzle pizza with icing; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon sugar. Slice and serve. (Makes 8 servings.)