-- Preheat grill; prepare salad and chill - 15 minutes
-- Prepare couscous through step 2 - 5 minutes
-- Prepare tilapia through step 1 - 5 minutes
-- Complete couscous, grill tilapia, and serve - 5 minutes
1/4 cup lemon butter dill sauce
1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
1 1/2 lb tilapia fillets (thawed, if needed)
butter cooking spray
1. Preheat 2-sided tabletop grill. Pour lemon dill sauce in medium bowl. Place bread crumbs on plate (may be paper). Dip fish in lemon dill sauce, then coat both sides with bread crumbs (wash hands).
2. Coat top and bottom of grill with cooking spray. Place fish on grill (wash hands); close lid and grill 3-4 minutes or until fish is opaque and separates easily with fork. (If using regular grill, double cooking time, turning once.) Serve.
1 cup fresh broccoli florets (rinsed)
1 1/4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
1 tablespoon butter
1 (5.9-ounce) box Parmesan (or seasoned) couscous mix
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1. Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces; place in microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until desired tenderness.
2. Meanwhile, place broth, butter, and couscous seasoning (from packet) in medium saucepan; cover and bring to boil on medium-high. Place couscous and mustard in serving dish.
3. Stir broccoli into boiling broth and return to boil; remove from heat and pour over couscous. Stir once, cover, and let stand 5 minutes. Stir and serve.
Ginger Cucumber Salad
2 tablespoons pre-sliced green onions
2 tablespoons pickled ginger (sushi gari)
1/4 cup refrigerated Oriental salad dressing
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 medium cucumbers (rinsed)
1. Place all ingredients (except cucumbers) in large bowl.
2. Peel cucumber; cut into ribbons. To do this, lay each cucumber flat on work surface. Cut thin slices, using a vegetable peeler, down entire length of cucumber until reaching the seeds. Turn cucumber and continue cutting ribbons on each side, avoiding seeds, until only the seeds remain. Add ribbons to bowl (about 1 1/2 cups); discard seeds.
3. Toss until evenly coated; chill until ready to serve.
You can use your favorite marinade instead of lemon dill.