juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon fresh oregano, coarsely chopped
4 frozen fish fillets (such as salmon, snapper, or halibut; 1 1/2 lb)
8 oz angel hair pasta
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons capers
1 (4-oz) package sun-dried tomato butter, divided
- Bring water to a boil for pasta.
- Squeeze lemon for juice (2 tablespoons).
- Chop oregano.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Coat both sides of fish with cooking spray, then place fish in pan; cook 4 minutes (without turning).
- Cook pasta following package instructions. Drain and return to pan; cover to keep warm.
- Turn fish and cover; cook 4 more minutes or until 145°F (or fish separates easily). Remove fish from pan; season with salt and pepper, then cover to keep warm.
- Reduce heat on same sauté pan to medium. Place vinegar, capers, lemon juice, and oregano in pan; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until liquid has reduced by about one-half. Remove from heat; whisk in one-half of the tomato butter until blended.
- Stir remaining half of tomato butter into pasta. Serve sauce over fish.
4 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
1/2 teaspoon fresh oregano, coarsely chopped
3 medium zucchini, sliced
2 tablespoons canola oil
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Chop tomatoes (1 cup) and oregano.
- Slice zucchini into 1/4-inch-thick rounds (about 6 cups).
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Place oil in pan, then add zucchini; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until tender. Season with salt and pepper flakes.
- Add tomatoes and oregano; cook 1-2 more minutes or until tomatoes soften. Serve.