1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb)
2 oz Deli smoked Gouda (or Gruyère) cheese, shredded
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
1 tablespoon canola oil
1/2 cup chicken broth (or stock)
8 oz presliced mushrooms
1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 cup presliced green onions
- Cut pork into 8 (1-inch-thick) slices (wash hands); shred cheese (about 1/2 cup).
- Preheat large, nonstick sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Season pork with salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place oil in pan, then add pork; cook 2–3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; add broth and mushrooms, then simmer 4 minutes. Remove pork from pan; whisk in cream cheese, mustard, and shredded cheese until melted.
- Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper and green onions, then return pork to pan; simmer and stir 3–4 minutes and until pork is 145°F. Serve.
1 (10-oz) bag frozen broccoli florets
1 (8.5-oz) pouch precooked basmati rice
1 cup Deli spinach artichoke dip
1 cup chicken broth (or stock)
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine all ingredients and place in 2-quart baking dish. Cover dish with foil; bake 25–30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove foil and stir to fluff rice; bake 5 more minutes. Serve. (Makes 6 servings.)