1 Deli rotisserie chicken
2 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
6 slices fully cooked bacon, coarsely chopped
1 (7-oz) package Deli guacamole
1/4 cup cucumber dill Greek yogurt dip
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup pre-sliced green onions
12 Bakery dinner rolls (sliced for buns)
3 cups shredded lettuce
- Shred chicken (white and dark meat; 3 cups).
- Chop tomatoes and bacon.
- Combine in medium bowl: guacamole, dip, and salt. Stir in onions, chicken, tomatoes, and bacon until blended.
- Assemble each roll with 1/4 cup lettuce shreds topped with even amounts chicken mixture. Serve.
1 (12-oz) package Deli sweet rolls (sliced for buns)
4 (4-oz) links mild Italian sausage
1 tablespoon canola oil
1/3 cup light mayonnaise
3 tablespoons Asian sweet chili sauce
1 (8-oz) can crushed pineapple (undrained)
3 cups shredded 3-color coleslaw mix
1 (4-oz) jar diced pimientos, drained
3 slices Deli Tavern Ham (3 oz)
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium 2–3 minutes. Cut each sausage link diagonally into three pieces (wash hands). Place oil in pan, then add sausage; cover and cook 3–5 minutes on each side and until no pink remains. Press firmly with back of spoon or spatula to flatten slightly.
- Whisk in medium bowl: mayonnaise, chili sauce, and pineapple (including juice) until blended; stir in slaw mix and pimientos until evenly coated.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally; cut ham slices into quarters. Assemble sliders by placing ham on bottom of each bun, then topping with sausage, slaw, and top buns. Serve.
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
8 slices Bakery Deli Marble Rye bread
8 slices Swiss cheese (6 oz)
8 teaspoons Dijonnaise
1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
4 (6-oz) Kobe-blend (or ground beef) burger patties
2 teaspoons Worcestershire pub burger seasoning
1 tablespoon canola oil
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large, nonstick sauté pan on medium. Place 4 bread slices in pan; top each with cheese. Drizzle Dijonnaise (about 1 teaspoon) over cheese; cook 3–4 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove bread from pan; set aside to cool. Repeat. Meanwhile, slice onion.
- Season both sides of burgers with burger seasoning; press onions into one side of burger patties (wash hands). Place oil and remaining 1 tablespoon butter in pan, then add burgers, onion-side down; cook 4–5 minutes on each side and until burgers are 160°F.
- Place burgers on bread slices; top with remaining bread slices. Wipe pan out. Return assembled sandwiches to pan on medium; cook 1–2 minutes on each side or until bread is warm and crispy. Cut into quarters; serve.