Cali-Club Chicken Sliders
1 Deli rotisserie chicken
2 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
6 slices fully cooked bacon, coarsely chopped
1 (7-oz) package Deli guacamole
1/4 cup cucumber dill Greek yogurt dip
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup pre-sliced green onions
12 Bakery dinner rolls (sliced for buns)
3 cups shredded lettuce
-- Shred chicken (white and dark meat; 3 cups).
-- Chop tomato and bacon.
1. Combine in medium bowl: guacamole, dip, and salt. Stir in onions, chicken, tomato, and bacon until blended.
2. Assemble each roll with 1/4 cup lettuce shreds topped with chicken mixture. Serve.
Hawaiian Sausage Sliders
1 (12-oz) package Deli sweet rolls (sliced for buns)
4 (4-oz) links mild Italian sausage
1 tablespoon canola oil
1/3 cup light mayonnaise
3 tablespoons Asian sweet chili sauce
1 (8-oz) can crushed pineapple (undrained)
3 cups shredded 3-color coleslaw mix
1 (4-oz) jar diced pimientos, drained
3 slices Deli Tavern Ham (3 oz)
1. Preheat large sauté pan on medium 2-3 minutes. Cut each sausage link diagonally into three pieces (wash hands). Place oil in pan, then add sausage; cover and cook 3-5 minutes on each side or until no pink remains. Press firmly with back of spoon or spatula to flatten slightly.
2. Whisk in medium bowl: mayonnaise, chili sauce, and pineapple (including juice) until blended; stir in slaw mix and pimientos until evenly coated.
3. Cut rolls in half horizontally; cut ham slices into quarters. Assemble sliders by placing ham on bottom of each bun, then topping with sausage and slaw. Repeat with remaining buns. Serve.
Panhandle Patty Melts
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
8 slices Bakery Deli Marble Rye bread
8 slices Swiss cheese (6 oz)
8 teaspoons Dijonnaise
1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
4 (6-oz) Kobe-blend (or ground beef) burger patties
2 teaspoons Worcestershire pub burger seasoning
1 tablespoon canola oil
1. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large, nonstick sauté pan on medium. Place 4 bread slices in pan; top each with cheese. Drizzle Dijonnaise (about 1 teaspoon) over cheese; cook 3-4 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove bread from pan; set aside to cool. Repeat. Meanwhile, slice onion.
2. Season both sides of burgers with burger seasoning; press onions into one side of burger patties (wash hands). Place oil and remaining 1 tablespoon butter in pan, then add burgers, onion side down; cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until burgers are 160°F.
3. Place burgers on bread slices; top with remaining bread slices. Wipe pan out. Return assembled sandwiches to pan on medium; cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until bread is warm and crispy. Cut into quarters; serve.
Complete your meal with Publix Deli sides and Bakery brownies for a sweet finish.