2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
Juice of 2 limes
1 cup long grain white rice
2 cups water
4 fish fillets (such as snapper, grouper, tilapia), 1 1/2 lb
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 cup white wine (or chicken broth)
1/4 cup orange juice
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 1 tablespoon oil in 2-quart baking dish.
- Slice pepper and onion.
- Chop cilantro. Squeeze juice from limes (about 2 tablespoons).
- Prepare rice following package instructions (using 2 cups water and remaining 1 tablespoon oil).
- Coat fish with seasoned salt and place in baking dish, turning to coat with oil (wash hands). Arrange peppers and onions over fish; sprinkle with cilantro.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over fish. Bake 15–20 minutes (uncovered) or until fish is 145°F (or opaque and separates easily). Serve over rice.