-- Preheat grill and begin to cook pasta - 5 minutes
-- Prepare sorbet and freeze - 5 minutes
-- Complete shrimp and pasta; serve - 15 minutes
Chipotle Shrimp With Pasta
8 ounces bowtie pasta
2 1/2 cups water
1 pound peeled/deveined shrimp (thawed, if frozen)
1 tablespoon cornstarch
large zip-top bag
1/4 cup chipotle marinade
4 ounces fresh gourmet mushroom blend
1/2 cup pre-diced fresh tomatoes
1/3 cup pre-sliced green onions
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1. Preheat 2-sided tabletop grill. Place pasta and water in large saucepan. Cover and bring to boil on medium-high. Remove lid and cook 6-8 minutes, stirring often, or until most of water is absorbed.
2. Place shrimp and cornstarch in large zip-top bag. Seal bag and shake to coat shrimp. Add marinade to bag, seal tightly, and knead to coat; set aside.
3. Stir remaining ingredients gently into pasta. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until thoroughly heated.
4. Place shrimp on grill and close lid (wash hands). Grill 3-4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Serve over pasta.
1 (20-ounce) package frozen mixed fruit (contains peaches, melon, strawberries and grapes)
1 cup lemon lime soda
1/4 cup sugar
1. Process fruit in food processor, pulsing 15-20 times, or until fruit is chunky.
2. Add remaining ingredients and process 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Chill in freezer until ready to serve.
Treat yourself by replacing part, or even all, of the shrimp with lobster!