2 cups fresh broccoli florets
6 oz sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
1 Deli rotisserie chicken
6 slices precooked bacon
8 oz medium shells pasta
30 round buttery crackers (1 sleeve), coarsely crushed
1 cup Alfredo sauce
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Bring water to a boil for pasta in large stockpot.
- Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces.
- Shred cheese and chicken (breast meat only), about 2 cups each.
- Bring water to a boil for pasta in large stockpot. Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces. Shred cheese and chicken (breast meat only), about 2 cups each.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Microwave bacon following package instructions; chop coarsely, then set aside. Cook pasta following package instructions. Stir broccoli and chicken into pasta during last minute of cook time.
- Crush crackers and place in bottom of 9-inch square baking dish. Drain pasta mixture thoroughly and return to stockpot. Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended; spoon mixture over crackers in baking dish.
- Cover dish with foil; bake 12–15 minutes or until hot and broccoli is tender. Serve.
2 fresh medium peaches
8 oz presliced fresh mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons fresh basil, coarsely chopped
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Peel peaches (optional) and cut in half, discarding pit, then cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Cut cheese slices in half.
- Arrange cheese and peach slices on serving platter, alternating and overlapping layers (shingle). Chop basil.
- Sprinkle basil and salt over top; drizzle with oil and balsamic glaze. Serve.