Cheese-Stuffed Meatloaves With Parsley Potatoes
- Makes 4 Servings
- Total Time:
- 35 minutes
- Active Time:
- 35 minutes
-- Prepare meatloaves and begin to bake - 10 minutes
-- About 10 minutes into bake time, prepare potatoes; serve - 25 minutes
1 1/2 cups pasta sauce, divided
1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
1 egg (or 1/4 cup egg substitute)
1/2 cup frozen diced onions
1 1/4 lb lean ground beef, 7% fat
4 sticks mozzarella string cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Combine 3/4 cup pasta sauce and remaining ingredients (except cheese) until blended.
2. Divide into four portions; shape around each string cheese, covering cheese completely. Seal tightly so hot cheese will stay inside (wash hands). Bake 20-25 minutes or until 160°F.
3. Before serving, microwave remaining 3/4 cup pasta sauce on HIGH 1 minute or until hot. Serve.
1 (20-oz) package refrigerated red potato wedges
1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley (coarsely chopped)
2 tablespoons garlic butter
1. Microwave potatoes following package instructions. Chop parsley.
2. Stir butter and parsley into potatoes. Serve.
-- Complete your meal with Mexican-style corn, a fresh salad blend, dinner rolls, and apple pie for dessert.
-- The reserved pasta sauce can be poured over the top of loaves before baking. Then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese just before serving.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 410kcal; FAT 18g; CHOL 150mg; SODIUM 810mg; CARB 21g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 41g; VIT A 15%; VIT C 8%; CALC 30%; IRON 30%
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 140kcal; FAT 6g; CHOL 10mg; SODIUM 500mg; CARB 18g; FIBER 4g; PROTEIN 4g; VIT A 15%; VIT C 20%; CALC 0%; IRON 6%