1 large tomato, coarsely chopped
1 (10-oz) Caesar salad kit
1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb)
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
3/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
1 tablespoon canola oil
3 cups frozen cheese tortellini
1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup whipped cream cheese (or sour cream)
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1/3 cup sliced black olives, drained
- Bring water to boil for pasta. Preheat grill (or grill pan).
- Chop tomato and salad blend into bite-size pieces.
- Cut pork into 4 equal pieces.
- Bring water to boil for pasta. Preheat grill (or grill pan). Chop tomato and salad greens into bite-size pieces. Cut pork into 4 equal pieces, then season with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and oil.
- Place pork in grill pan (or on grill); grill 3–4 minutes on each side and until 145°F. Remove pork from heat; let stand 5–10 minutes before slicing. Cook tortellini following package instructions. Reserve 1/4 cup pasta water when draining.
- Combine in salad bowl: 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, mustard, Caesar dressing (from kit), reserved pasta water, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; whisk until smooth. Drain olives.
- Add tortellini, olives, tomatoes, croutons (from kit), and salad greens; toss with dressing. Slice pork; layer over top of salad and sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese; serve.
2 tablespoons honey
1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt (10–12 oz)
1 prepared shortbread piecrust
3 cups fresh mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and/or strawberries)
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Stir honey into yogurt until blended; spread 1/2 cup yogurt over piecrust. Place one-half of the berries in single layer over yogurt; repeat both layers.
- Sprinkle with sugar. Chill until ready to serve. (Makes 8 servings.)