2 cups fresh broccoli florets
1 cup fresh presliced baby portabellas
1 cup plain breadcrumbs
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 (15-oz) jar light Alfredo sauce, divided
1 1/4 lb boneless chicken cutlets
3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Chop broccoli and mushrooms into small bite-size pieces.
- Combine breadcrumbs and cheese until blended.
- Combine broccoli, mushrooms, 1 cup bread crumb mix, and 1 cup Alfredo sauce. Spread remaining 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce in 2-quart baking dish.
- Coat both sides of chicken with mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. Place 1/3 cup broccoli mixture in center of each cutlet, roll chicken around stuffing, and place seam-side down into baking dish. Add remaining broccoli mixture around chicken.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup bread crumb mix over top of chicken. Bake 25–30 minutes and until chicken is 165°F. Serve.
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 orange, for zest/juice
5 firm peaches, sliced
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon apple pie spice
1/2 cup walnut pieces
2 cups corn bread stuffing
1 (14-oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Melt butter.
- Zest orange (1 teaspoon); squeeze for juice (1/2 cup).
- Peel peaches (optional); cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices (6 cups).
- Combine butter, sugar, orange zest, apple pie spice, nuts, and stuffing until blended.
- Whisk in medium bowl: cranberry sauce and orange juice until blended. Stir in peaches and 2 cups stuffing mixture, then place in 2-quart baking dish; top with remaining stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30–35 minutes or until peaches are tender and edges are bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes; serve warm. (Makes 8 servings.)