2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
2 teaspoons blackening seasoning
1 lb peeled/deveined shrimp
Large zip-top bag
1 tablespoon olive oil
8 oz fettuccine pasta
8 oz roast & steak topping vegetables (fresh sliced mushrooms, onions, bell peppers)
1/3 cup cream sherry
1 cup Alfredo sauce
1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Bring water to boil for pasta.
- Chop basil; set aside.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place seasonings and shrimp in bag; seal bag and shake to coat. Place oil in pan, then arrange shrimp in single layer; cook 2 minutes without turning.
- Cook pasta following package instructions.
- Add vegetables to shrimp. Flip shrimp; cover and cook 2–3 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until vegetables are tender. Stir in remaining ingredients (including basil); reduce heat to medium-low and cook and stir 1–2 minutes or until sauce is hot.
- Drain pasta and add to pan; cook and stir 1–2 more minutes or until thoroughly heated and shrimp is pink and opaque. Serve.
1 lemon, for zest
2 tablespoons light raspberry vinaigrette
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 package baby salad greens (5–6 oz)
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- Zest lemon (1 tablespoon), then place in small bowl with vinaigrette, salt, and pepper; whisk until blended.
- Place remaining ingredients in salad bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat; serve.