1 lb ground round
1 (4.5-oz) can diced chiles
1 cup frozen diced onions
1 (24-oz) jar tomato-basil pasta sauce
1 (14.5-oz) can stewed tomatoes
1 tablespoon Italian blend seasoning
1/2 tablespoon pesto
12 oz dry ziti pasta
3 cups fancy shredded Italian blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring water to boil for pasta. Preheat medium saucepot over medium-high heat 2–3 minutes.
- Add ground round, chiles, and onions to pot; cook and stir 5–6 minutes until meat is browned and 145°F. Drain well, then return to pot.
- Add pasta sauce, tomatoes, seasoning, and pesto to pot; mix well. Bring mixture to a simmer. Cook pasta following package instructions.
- Spray 9-inch square baking dish with spray. Place ziti noodles in baking dish and top with sauce mixture; stir to coat all pasta. Top with cheese; bake 12–15 minutes. Serve.
6 cups European salad blend
12 baby carrots
4 plum tomatoes
1/4 cup Balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Place salad blend in large salad bowl. Chop carrots and tomatoes into bite-size pieces; add to salad.
- Add dressing and toss to coat. Divide salad into 4 individual serving bowls; sprinkle with cheese and serve.