1 cup frozen shelled edamame
1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
1 tablespoon fresh lime zest
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon ginger root, finely grated
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/3 cup carrots, coarsely shredded
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
1 Deli rotisserie chicken (any flavor)
1/4 cup canola oil
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place corn and edamame in salad bowl to thaw.
- Zest/grate lime peel; no white.
- Peel ginger and grate.
- Chop cilantro.
- Peel carrot and shred.
- Shred chicken, breasts only (2 cups).
- Combine lime juice, lime zest, ginger, garlic, and cilantro; slowly whisk in oil.
- Add carrots and chicken to corn mixture; stir in dressing, salt, and pepper. Serve.
2 fresh ripe peaches
3 coconut macaroon cookies
3/4 cup low sugar granola
2 tablespoons honey, divided
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Half each peach; scoop out pit to make a cavity for the filling.
- Crumble macaroons; add to granola.
- Arrange peaches, cut side up, in a baking dish. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon honey.
- Mix macaroons and granola; fill each peach with 1/4 cup mixture. Bake 10–12 minutes or
until peaches are tender and topping is golden. Drizzle with remaining honey. Serve.