- Total Time:
- Active Time:
4 1/2 ounces oven-ready lasagna noodles
1 pound firm tofu
5 ounces spinach (1/2 bag)
one 26-ounce jar sun-dried tomato sauce
1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
8 slices organic vegetarian mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Drain all moisture from tofu. Crumble into mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Place 1/2 cup tomato sauce in bottom of baking dish.
4. Add 1 layer of oven-ready lasagna noodles, followed by 1/2 cup tofu crumbles.
5. Sprinkle Italian seasoning on top.
6. Add 1 cup salad spinach over tofu.
7. Repeat layers, starting with sauce, until pan is full (3 or more times).
8. Press layers down tightly. Pan will appear full but spinach will contract while cooking.
9. Pour any remaining sauce over top.
10. Cover and bake for 35 minutes.
11. Uncover and place veggie cheese slices over top; bake an additional 5 minutes.