Veggie Cheeseburgers With Special Sauce
- Total Time:
- Active Time:
1/4 cup light mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon roasted garlic
1/4 teaspoon hickory-flavor marinade
1 tablespoon ketchup
1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
1 medium tomato
1 medium red onion
4 (2 1/2-ounce) frozen vegetarian burgers
4 Bakery French hamburger rolls
4 Swiss cheese slices
1 cup shredded lettuce
1. Combine in small mixing bowl: mayonnaise, roasted garlic, marinade, ketchup and granulated garlic.
2. Wash tomato and onion. Peel onion. Slice tomato and onion into four 1/4-inch slices.
3. Cut 1/2-inch slit in burger bags. Place on microwave-safe plate and microwave on high 3 minutes.
4. Slice hamburger rolls in half.
5. Assemble each sandwich as follows: Spread 1 tablespoon special sauce on bottom half of buns. Add burger patty, 1 slice cheese, 1/4 cup lettuce, 1 tomato slice, 1 slice onion and top half of bun. Place all 4 sandwiches on 1 plate and microwave on high 1 minute. Serve.