- Total Time:
- Active Time:
1 pint grape tomatoes
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
juice of 1/2 lemon
1 (10-ounce) box frozen corn
1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
1 tablespoon green pepper sauce
1. Wash tomatoes, cilantro and lemon.
2. Remove any tough stems from cilantro and chop finely to measure 1 tablespoon. Place in medium mixing bowl.
3. Slice tomatoes in half and add to cilantro. Slice lemon in half and squeeze juice from one half over tomatoes. (Save other half for another use.)
4. Place corn in colander and rinse with water to thaw. Drain well and add to tomatoes.
5. Add dressing and pepper sauce.
6. Mix ingredients and refrigerate 10 minutes, or until ready to serve.