- Total Time:
- Active Time:
2-3 green onions (rinsed)
2-3 sprigs fresh Italian parsley (rinsed)
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
large zip-top bag
1 pound sea scallops (thawed, if needed)
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup semi-sweet white wine (Riesling)
1 tablespoon country Dijon mustard
1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
6 slices provolone cheese
1. Chop green onions and parsley finely; set both aside.
2. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Combine flour and seasoned salt in zip-top bag; shake to mix. Pat scallops dry and add to bag; seal tightly and shake to coat.
3. Place butter in pan; swirl to coat. Add scallops (wash hands); cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until lightly browned.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients (except cheese). Reduce heat to medium; simmer 2 minutes, stirring occasionally or until thoroughly heated.
5. Arrange cheese over scallops. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 390kcal; FAT 23g; CHOL 100mg; SODIUM 1090mg; CARB 10g; FIBER 0g; PROTEIN 32g; VIT A 20%; VIT C 10%; CALC 40%; IRON 6%