- Total Time:
- Active Time:
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons roasted garlic
1/2 pound steak topper vegetables
(contains fresh pre-sliced mushrooms, onions and red/green bell peppers)
1 large zucchini
1 medium yellow squash
2 cups boxed tomatoes
1/4 cup steak sauce
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
2 cups refrigerated potato wedges
1. Preheat sauté pan on high for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add olive oil, garlic, steak topper vegetables; reduce heat to medium-high and sauté for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Wash, trim ends off and slice zucchini and squash lengthwise, then slice into 1/8-inch slices.
4. Add zucchini and squash to pan, cover and sauté for 2 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes, steak sauce, Italian seasoning and potatoes; stir, cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Remove from heat and serve.