- Total Time:
- Active Time:
2 cups fresh asparagus
salt and pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons butter
1 1/2 cups frozen diced chicken breast
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1. Wash and cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces, removing the tough end of the stem.
2. Break eggs into bowl; whisk well. Salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Heat pan on medium-high for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add butter to sauté pan and swirl to coat. Place asparagus and chicken into pan and stir. Sauté 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Pour eggs into pan and allow to cook for 1 minute until the bottom becomes solid. Tilt pan and use spatula to pull cooked eggs forward, allowing uncooked eggs to reach the bottom of the pan. Continue the entire length of the pan and then shake pan back and forth to evenly distribute eggs. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and allow to cook for 4-5 minutes.
6. Top with cheese, cover and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and allow to sit for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.