Pork and Vegetables Lo Mein
- Total Time:
- Active Time:
1 1/2 pounds boneless pork chops
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 tablespoon roasted garlic
2 tablespoons flour
1 pound steak topper vegetables (contains fresh pre-sliced mushrooms, onions and red/green bell peppers)
1/4 pound pea pods
1/2 tablespoon seasoned salt
1 cup stir-fry sauce
1/2 pound lo mein noodles
1. Fill large pot 3/4 full with water, sprinkle with salt, cover and place on high heat to boil for lo mein noodles.
2. Slice meat into 1/8-inch strips, wash and remove ends from pea pods.
3. While preparing meat, preheat wok or sauté pan for 3-5 minutes. Pan should be very hot.
4. Add oil and garlic to pan. Pan should sizzle. Add fresh vegetables and seasoned salt, stir for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
5. Add meat to pan and cook until no longer pink (1-2 minutes). Add flour and stir to incorporate.
6. Add stir-fry sauce and cook until heated (1-2 minutes) and set aside.
7. When water is boiling add lo mein noodles and cook to al dente 4-6 minutes.
8. Drain, toss with pork mixture and serve.