- Total Time:
- Active Time:
1/2 cup mojo marinade
large resealable food storage bag
1 tablespoon lime juice
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 1/2 pounds chicken breast cutlets
1. Shake mojo well to mix; measure and add to storage bag.
2. Place in bag: lime juice, ginger, and brown sugar; shake to mix.
3. Add chicken to marinade, turning to coat evenly. Wash hands. Marinate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
4. When marinating time is complete, preheat grill for 3-5 minutes.
5. Using tongs, place chicken on grill, reserving marinade. Close lid and grill for 4 minutes, basting chicken halfway through cooking time. For safety reasons, if using gas grill, brush marinade onto steaks using basting brush. (If using regular grill, double cooking time, turning once.)