- Total Time:
- Active Time:
1 medium tomato
4 spinach and herb tortillas
4 tablespoons pineapple cream cheese spread
4 teaspoons honey mustard
8 slices Deli Smoked Tavern Ham
4 slices Deli Colby Jack cheese
1/2 cup shredded lettuce
1. Wash tomato and slice thinly.
2. Place tortillas on microwave-safe plate (may be paper) and microwave on high 30 seconds.
3. Place tortillas on flat surface and spread each with 1 tablespoon cream cheese up to 1-inch from edge. Top each with 1 teaspoon honey mustard.
4. Place 2 slices ham on honey mustard. Place 1 slice cheese on top of ham.
5. Top with 1 tomato slice and 2 tablespoons lettuce.
6. Fold one side of each tortilla up about 1-inch to form bottom and roll in the shape of a cylinder. Repeat process with remaining tortillas. Serve.