- Total Time:
- Active Time:
one 8-ounce package crescent rolls
2 tablespoons Vidalia onion cheese spread
3 slices Deli smoked tavern ham
butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Unroll dough. Spread cheese lengthwise on 1/4 dough.
3. Fold ham in half and lay over cheese. Fold dough over ham and roll to create a cylinder.
4. Press seam to seal and cut into 6 slices.
5. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray and lay pinwheels on baking sheet with ham or center side facing up.
6. Spray pinwheels with cooking spray and bake for 13 minutes. Serve.