Curried Shrimp and Vegetables
- Total Time:
- Active Time:
16 ounces frozen broccoli stir-fry
(with carrots, onions, red peppers, water chestnuts, mushrooms)
1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice (undrained)
1 tablespoon roasted garlic
1 tablespoon refrigerated ginger salad dressing
1 tablespoon country Dijon mustard
1 lb peeled/deveined shrimp (thawed, if needed)
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1 tablespoon flour
1. Place stir-fry vegetables in microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes or until thawed.
2. Preheat wok (or large sauté pan) on high 3-4 minutes. Wok should be hot enough to sizzle when ingredients are added.
3. Place pineapple (including juice), garlic, ginger dressing, mustard, and shrimp in wok; cover and cook 1 minute.
4. Drain vegetables; add to wok. Stir until mixed; cover and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until thoroughly heated.
5. Stir in curry powder and flour until well blended. Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, or until thickened. Serve over rice.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 210kcal; FAT 3g; CHOL 170mg; SODIUM 380mg; CARB 19g; FIBER 3g; PROTEIN 25g; VIT A 25%; VIT C 50%; CALC 10%; IRON 20%