- Total Time:
- Active Time:
1 (24-ounce) bag frozen cheese-filled ravioli
1 tablespoon garlic butter
1/2 cup pre-diced onions
1 (4-ounce) can mushroom pieces (drained)
1/2 cup frozen petite green peas
1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
1/2 cup tomato/basil pasta sauce
2 teaspoons basil pesto
1. Fill large saucepan half full of water. Cover and bring to boil on high for pasta.
2. Stir ravioli into boiling water. Boil 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until tender.
3. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Place butter in pan; swirl to coat. Add onions, mushrooms, and peas; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently, or until onions begin to soften.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until heated.
5. Drain ravioli and return to saucepan. Pour sauce over ravioli, stirring gently to coat. Heat mixture 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until hot and bubbly. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 450kcal; FAT 19g; CHOL 45mg; SODIUM 1370mg; CARB 48g; FIBER 1g; PROTEIN 18g; VIT A 2%; VIT C 0%; CALC 8%; IRON 15%