- Total Time:
- Active Time:
1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin chops (3/4-inch thick)
2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
olive oil cooking spray
1/4 cup blackberry preserves
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon lemon juice
dash curry powder
1 cup fresh blackberries (optional, rinsed)
1. Preheat grill. Sprinkle both sides of pork with steak seasoning. Coat both sides of pork with cooking spray; place on grill (wash hands). Close lid (or cover loosely with foil).
2. Grill 4-5 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 160°F (for medium). Use a meat thermometer to accurately ensure doneness.
3. Combine remaining ingredients (except blackberries) in small saucepan. Bring just to boiling on medium, stirring occasionally, to liquefy preserves.
4. Cover and remove from heat.
5. Ladle sauce over pork chops and garnish with blackberries. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 300kcal; FAT 10g; CHOL 95mg; SODIUM 870mg; CARB 13g; FIBER 0g; PROTEIN 37g; VIT A 0%; VIT C 0%; CALC 2%; IRON 6%