- Total Time:
- Active Time:
vegetable cooking spray
one 14 1/2-ounce can seasoned black beans
1/4 cup picante sauce
1/4 cup Veggie Shreds (reserved from enchiladas)
1. Preheat sauté pan on medium-low for 1-2 minutes.
2. Spray pan with vegetable cooking spray.
3. Drain beans; add beans to sauté pan. Using potato masher, mash beans until a slightly lumpy paste has formed.
4. Add picante sauce and stir to mix. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Top with veggie shreds; cover. Allow cheese to melt for 1-2 minutes.