- Total Time:
- Active Time:
1 small yellow onion
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 lb lean ground beef, 7% fat
4 oz pre-sliced fresh baby portabellas
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup flour
8 oz wide egg noodles
1 (10.5-oz) can condensed beef broth
1 (8-oz) container sour cream
1. Melt butter in large sauté pan on medium-high, then add onions and garlic; cook and stir 1 minute to soften. Add beef, mushrooms, salt, and pepper (wash hands); cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until meat crumbles and no pink remains.
2. Stir flour into beef mixture; cook and stir 2 minutes.
3. Cook pasta following package instructions.
4. Stir broth slowly into beef mixture; then stir in sour cream. Reduce heat to medium; cook and stir 7-8 minutes to blend flavors.
5. Drain pasta; serve beef mixture over pasta.
CALORIES (per 1/6 recipe) 360kcal; FAT 15g; CHOL 100mg; SODIUM 520mg; CARB 31g; FIBER 2g; PROTEIN 22g; VIT A 6%; VIT C 2%; CALC 4%; IRON 20%