Asian Chicken Noodle Bowl
- Total Time:
- Active Time:
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon roasted garlic
1 pound chicken tenderloins
3 cups frozen Oriental stir-fry vegetables
1/4 cup lite teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon Szechuan stir-fry sauce
5 ounces Chinese noodles
1. Fill saucepan 3/4 full of hot water, cover and place on high heat to boil for noodles.
2. Preheat wok on high for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add sesame oil and garlic to wok and swirl to coat.
4. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes, turning occasionally.
5. Add vegetables, teriyaki sauce and stir-fry sauce; cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add noodles to water; boil for 3 minutes. Drain. Toss chicken with noodles and serve in a bowl.