Product Description

As seen on TV. Brite. Stops leaks. Seals & protects. Covers easily. Stops leaks fast! Excellent for: skylights, gutters, downspouts, flashings, windowsills, pvc pipes, roof leaks, hoses, chimneys, duct work, foundations, basements, vent pipes, A/C drip pans, RV's & campers, trailers and so much more! Flex Seal is a rubberized leak sealer that seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture. When dry, Flex Seal is a long-lasting, watertight, paintable, flexible rubber coating that wont sag, drip, crack or peel. Flex Seal stops leaks fast and is the easy way to coat, seal and protect almost anything. One can of Flex Seal treats 2 to 12 square feet. Not intended for commercial roof repair. This product has not been tested for use in potable water systems. Jumbo can. Steel. No Cfc's. Made in the USA.


Danger: Extremely flammable. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Vapor Harmful. May cause eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. Contents under pressure. Danger: Contains Toluene (108-88-3), Odorless Mineral Spirits (64742-48-9), Aliphatic Petroleum Solvent (64742-89-8), Titanium Dioxide (13463-67-7) and Liquefied Petroleum Gas (68476-86-8). Use only in a well ventilated area. Intentional misuse by concentrating and inhaling the product can be harmful or fatal. Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degrees F. Warning this product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. First Aid: If Eye Contact: flush with large amounts of cool running water for at least 15 minutes while holding upper and lower lids open. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. If irritation persists get medical attention immediately. If Skin Contact: wash with soap and water. If irritation persists get medical attention immediately. Excessive Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. Seek medical attention immediately. If breathing stops give artificial respiration. If Ingested: Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately.