Your Publix Pharmacy accepts the State of Florida Employees program, TRICARE®, Express Scripts, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and many more, as well as Medicare Part D Plans. Having your Publix Pharmacy fill your prescription and submit it to your insurance company is as easy as handing us your prescription benefit card. Your Publix pharmacist will do everything else. Please contact your neighborhood Publix Pharmacy for assistance.
Your Publix Pharmacy can assist you in many ways:
* Publix is a preferred pharmacy with UnitedHealthcare and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida.
- By saving you even more on your Medicare Part D prescription co-pays as a preferred pharmacy*
- By accepting all major Medicare Part D Plans; including Humana, AARP, Cigna
- By filling workers' compensation prescription with no out-of pocket expense, hassle or delays to you
- By submitting claims and accepting assignment on Medicare covered diabetic supplies
- By filling prescriptions for extended days supply for many programs (no mail order)
- By accepting many manufacturer and other discount cards offered to low-income individuals
- By accepting plans from all over the country to make your vacation more enjoyable
- By accepting many product sample and voucher programs to help with that first prescription filling
- By accepting many local and regional health and assistance plans