- Initial and follow-up consult with food log review
- Baseline and follow-up A1C test
- Shopping Smart group tours
- Diabetes Series class/group meetings with standard 1-week meal plans
- Weekly tips and recipes
- One-on-one monthly check-ins
Reaching your nutrition goals starts in-store. Our Diabetes Program is designed for those who have been recently diagnosed with diabetes, are prediabetic, or have been managing their diabetes for years.
Enjoy more of the foods you love with meal planning, one-on-one counseling, and shopping assistance through our Diabetes Program. Join the program for recipes and information to help manage your condition and improve everyday food choices.
- One-on-one session for one hour to get customized nutrition education and personalized recommendations
- Review diabetes lab test results such as A1C and glucose meter readings, and receive recommendations on dietary changes that may help improve the numbers
- Set realistic, priority-focused goals
- Food log review—with customized recommendations based on the review
- One-on-one session for 30 minutes, to follow up on progress from initial counseling
- Receive recommendations for continued improvement
- Discuss other areas of concern
- Guided shopping tours through the aisles
- Learn to read nutrition facts labels
- Evaluate the carbohydrate and sugar content of food
- Fit the foods you love into your diet
- Learn recipe ideas
- Calorie-counted, carb-controlled meal plan
- Standardized 1-week meal plans
Make an appointment today for a one-on-one consultation, or learn more about the program, package, or service that may be right for you.
*Please see your Publix Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) for individual service pricing or for more details about the program.
Physician referral may be required. This service is solely intended to provide assistance to you in your personal healthy eating efforts. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice or a guarantee of improvement or treatment of specific conditions or weight loss.