Kiss the Frog Back to Event Details
No princess party is complete without a frog that patiently waits for the magical kiss that transforms him into a handsome prince. With this enchanting game, every guest at your child’s party gets the chance to plant a pair of paper lips on the mouth of a comical cartoon frog.
Green poster board
Red or pink poster board
- Draw a large frog on the green poster board. Sketch a large oval head at the top and a pear-shape body with webbed feet at the bottom.
- Cut out the frog.
- Draw two large, friendly-looking eyes on the white paper.
- Cut out the eyes and glue them onto the green frog; let dry.
- Draw a playful mouth and nostril holes on the frog’s face.
- Draw large lips on the red or pink poster board. Cut one pair of lips for each princess.
- Apply a small amount of poster tack (sold at most office supply and craft stores) to the back of the lips.
HOW TO PLAY
- Each party guest prints her name on her paper lips.
- Blindfold the party princess with the bandanna and lightly spin her around a few times.
- Hand the princess her pair of paper lips and point her in the right direction. Ask her to try to stick her kiss onto the frog’s mouth.
- Repeat until each princess has played.
- The princess with the kiss closest to the frog’s mouth wins.