Publix Deli Grab and Go Salads
Ready for something new for lunch or dinner? How does a tasty salad of grains and veggies with a citrus dressing grab you? Hit the Publix Deli and discover our new delicious salads made with fresh and different ingredients.
Pre-packaged and ready to eat, these salads are delicious whether you add them to your favorite greens or serve them with your favorite protein to make tonight's entrée.
Our newest Publix Deli salads are made with:
- Delicious, interesting ingredients
- No artificial color
- No MSG
- No hydrogenated oils or trans fats
- No high fructose corn syrup
And there are six great new flavors to choose from. Like our Couscous Primavera With Feta: semolina wheat couscous and feta cheese mixed with carrots, peppers, celery, onions, and a light herb dressing. It’s great over a bed of mixed greens and topped with chilled shrimp. Or go Mediterranean casual for dinner—serve with roasted red peppers, hummus, olives, and pita bread.
Tri Fruit and Grain
Red rice, red wheat, and quinoa with apricots, cranberries, and golden raisins in a tangy-sweet dressing.
Black-Eyed Pea Salad
A traditional salad that we've kicked up a notch with just enough chili powder and cilantro to make the flavor perfect.
Three Bean Salsa
Black beans, garbanzo beans, and kidney beans in a tangy dressing accented with fresh cilantro, cumin, and a splash of orange juice.
Roasted Corn Poblano
Sweet roasted corn with the warmth of poblano peppers and herbs in a sweetened vinegar and lime juice dressing.
Garden Vegetable Pasta Salad
Wagon wheel pasta with fresh zucchini and yellow squash and other vegetables in an oil and vinegar dressing accented with herbs.
Facts About NEW Publix Deli Grab and Go Salads
- Six delicious varieties to choose from.
- Pre-packaged and ready to go.
- Made with delicious, interesting ingredients like quinoa, poblano peppers, or fresh zucchini.
- Topped with delightfully refreshing dressings featuring citrus or herbs.
- Made without artificial color, MSG, hydrogenated oils or trans fats, and no high-fructose corn syrup.
- Versatile enough to enjoy for lunch on top of greens or with your favorite protein for dinner.