Ham, Cheddar, and Broccoli Quiche
Makes 8 servings
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 1/4 cups egg substitute (or 5 large eggs)
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ham cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1 frozen pie crust
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Microwave broccoli on HIGH 1-2 minutes, or until broccoli has thawed. Chop into small pieces.
2. Combine eggs and half & half; add remaining ingredients; pour into pie crust.
3. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow quiche to rest 10 minutes before cutting. Serve.
Source: Publix Aprons® Simple Meals