Hello, how may I direct your call? Premier customer service is a top priority at Publix. Through varied responsibilities, our Real Estate Receptionists play an integral part in delivering this service both to our external customers and to our fellow associates.
Real Estate Receptionists answer and forward real estate-related phone calls and emails from customers, Publix store associates, real estate developers, property managers, tenants, vendors and non-profit organizations. Receptionists serve as the department’s time administrators by processing absence requests and maintaining personnel information regarding hires/rehires, transfers, time reports and attendance records for department associates. Additionally, Receptionists order supplies, distribute mail, issue computer requests, and maintain the department’s webpage. As part of Real Estate’s Administration team, they provide clerical support primarily to Real Estate’s Vice President and Office Coordinator, but they also assist other department teams with considerable workloads as needed.
The various tasks handled by the Real Estate Receptionists contribute to the smooth functioning of the department. Because of this, they consistently strive to achieve accuracy, maintain confidentiality, and handle their responsibilities with professionalism.
Qualifications we look for
- Accurate typing skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Professionalism and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent customer service skills, including professional telephone etiquette
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of office etiquette and operations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work under deadlines and handle a high volume of work accurately
- Ability to take the initiative and show enthusiasm and pride in work
- Ability to work well with others and be an effective team member
How To Apply
Please go to www.publix.jobs/support
to see our current openings. Click "YES" or "NO" to the question, "Are you an active Publix associate?" Then narrow your search by choosing Real Estate within the Functional Area selection box.
When you apply, your information will be sent directly to the appropriate hiring manager. If your skills and experience seem to match the qualifications of the position that interests you, you will be contacted for an interview and possibly for testing customized to that position.
If you have any questions about our application process, please call our Employment Office in Lakeland (863-688-7407, ext. 32504) or Atlanta (770-995-0073, ext. 2153).