Payroll Call Center Analyst
Our Payroll Call Center Analysts are experts in providing answers to Publix associates who have questions regarding their pay, time worked, or absences.
Publix's Payroll Call Center Analysts answer incoming phone calls striving to educate associates and help them understand and resolve payroll issues. The Call Center Analysts also assess absences, time and attendance, and other payroll-related information. Furthermore, the Call Center Analysts review and explain payroll remuneration information. They track all incoming calls and record detailed information on a call tracker database. This information helps relay feedback from Publix associates regarding payroll issues or concerns to facilitate and streamline payroll processes. Another important task the Payroll Call Center Analysts administer includes sorting and bagging associates' pay checks which are mailed out to the stores.
Qualifications we look for
- Experience working on payroll matters in a call center environment
- Computer skills including SAP, FETCH, PASSport (or other related payroll software) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Access)
- Excellent phone etiquette skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good decision making skills
- Ability to work in a highly stressful environment
- Willingness to work overtime including holidays, nights, weekends, and extended periods of time
How To Apply
Please go to www.publix.jobs/support
to see our current openings. Click "YES" or "NO" to the question, "Are you an active Publix associate?" Then narrow your search by choosing Finance within the Functional Area selection box.
When you apply, your information will be sent directly to the appropriate hiring manager. If your skills and experience seem to match the qualifications of the position that interests you, you will be contacted for an interview and possibly for testing customized to that position.
If you have any questions about our application process, please call our Employment Office in Lakeland (863-688-7407, ext. 32504) or Atlanta (770-995-0073, ext. 2153).