Parts Coordinators make sure our Maintenance associates have all of the tools and materials they need to effectively accomplish their duties and goals.
Parts Coordinators provide counter service to all maintenance associates who need parts or materials to perform their job. The Parts Coordinators process requisitions and work orders for these required tools and materials through SAP. They receive the parts, perform stocking duties, and ship these items to various Publix warehouse and manufacturing facilities. Furthermore, the Parts Coordinators perform cycle counting of inventory through SAP. And, they maintain good housekeeping in the parts room and shop.
Qualifications we look for
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to demonstrate excellent work habits in line with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Ability to demonstrate safe working habits
- Ability to obtain license and operate a forklift
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a clean workstation
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to work any shift (nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player
- Ability to make observation sheet upon equipment inspections
- Obvious enthusiasm initiative and pride in work
How To Apply
For Industrial Maintenance positions, please go to publix.jobs/support
to see our current openings. Click "YES" or "NO"
to the question, "Are you an active Publix associate?" Then narrow your search by choosing Industrial Maintenance, Manufacturing,
or Distribution within the Functional Area selection box.
When you apply, your information will be sent directly to the appropriate hiring manager. If your skills and experience
seem to match the qualifications of the position that interests you, you will be contacted for an interview and possibly
for testing customized to that position.
If you have any questions about our application process, please call our Employment Office in Lakeland (863-688-7407, ext. 32504)
or Atlanta (770-995-0073, ext. 2153).