Publix has a wide assortment of private label items and the Package Label Specialists are instrumental in developing the related packaging.
Package Label Specialists (PLSs) manage projects in the Package/Label design process and produce graphics to appear on the package labeling. This includes presenting new package designs and testing them in Publix stores. Furthermore, the PLSs prioritize jobs and oversee all proofing.
Qualifications we look for
- Bachelor's degree in Graphics or Communications
- Two years graphics production experience
- Two years graphics project management experience
- Knowledge of relative printing processes
- Knowledge of pre-press
- Knowledge of Apple Macintosh applications, including working knowledge of Quark Xpress, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of the Food and Drug Administration Food Labeling Guide
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Ability to work well with others and to be an effective team player
- Obvious enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work
How To Apply
Please go to www.publix.jobs/support
to see our current openings. Click "YES” or “NO" to the question, "Are you an active Publix associate?" Then narrow your search by choosing Marketing & Advertising within the Functional Area selection box.
When you apply, your information will be sent directly to the appropriate hiring manager. If your skills and experience seem to match the qualifications of the position that interests you, you will be contacted for an interview and possibly for testing customized to that position.
If you have any questions about our application process, please call our Employment Office in Lakeland (863-688-7407, ext. 32504) or Atlanta (770-995-0073, ext. 2153).